Monday, December 14, 2009

Two Dogs Twittering In A Blizzard.




Dog One: “How many Twitter characters do I get? 140? That’s woof or ruff 35 times. Woof that. It’s cold out here.”

Dog Two: “So Twitter about it. Only don’t woof it in your own words. Look up a weatherman or weatherwoman and add their link to your Tweet. Or you can Retweet their Tweet. It will make you look smart.”

Dog One: “I don’t need a weatherperson to make me look smart. My mouth’s stuffed with snow. I can’t feel my paws. My collar’s frozen to my neck. Fourteen whiskers have broken off. I can woof for myself, thank you very much. It's COLD.”

Dog Two: “That’s 185 characters.”

Dog One: “Woof woof into infinity.”

Dog Two: “But more people will follow you. You want friends, don’t you?”

Dog One: “I AM the friend, brother. I am the friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment