Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers® Car Wax and Mother’s Day.


Just so you know, I posted today's blog entry without researching the Mothers® Car Wax brand.

All I know is that Mothers® has been around forever and that in my opinion, it’s the best car wax on the market.

Ironically, and most unexpectedly, a couple without children decided the family car needed to be waxed today -- on Mother’s Day.

Well, truth be told, it was the husband's idea. His wife thought the car looked just fine.

So I watched and listened. The woman thought the wax smelled good. Her husband didn’t say a word. He just kept polishing.

And when his wife remarked how beautiful the shine was, he said something about carnauba and that it comes from a palm somewhere in Brazil.

Harlequin Cat just thought it was cool that on Mother’s Day a car-wax brand called Mothers® could literally outshine the jewelers and florists of the world.

I wonder if Mothers® ever thought about this. Like I said, I didn’t research the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment