Friday, March 19, 2010

Nacho Way To Win Loyal Customers.


OK, I’m still on my birthday rant. My owner just received cards from two more friends he never knew he had: his optometrist from five years ago and a Mexican food diner where he ate only once.

Nice for the Mexican food place to remember him. I can’t blame them for sending along a coupon since it could help their business in these tough economic times.

But my owner tossed the coupon in the trash. It was for a free meal, up to $8.99, with these caveats:

1. Minimum party of 12 required; no separate checks.

2. Appetizers and desserts not included.

3. Tuesdays only, 3 to 5 p.m.

4. Reservations must be made 14 days in advance.

5. Seating available in our almost-remodeled section (excuse noise).

6. We reserve the right to recycle uneaten portions for future guests.

7. No doggie bags permitted. See No. 6.

8. Clear your own table and you may be eligible to enter a drawing to receive future coupons.

So guess what?

Next week my owner’s going to get his eyes checked.


No comments:

Post a Comment